Micro-Grant Information & Process
The Pentecostal Assemblies of the World, Inc. is prepared to offer economic support to churches and pastors that are members of the PAW.
- The Pandemic Assistance Worldwide Campaign (PAWC) is the PAW’s response to the economic needs resulting from the novel coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19).
- Micro-grants are a component of the PAWC.
- Micro-grants are available to licensed ministers in good standing with PAW Inc. (license must be current) and within their Diocese.
- Micro-grants are available for either church or pastor support.
- Micro-grant applications must be submitted on-line for eligibility.
- Micro-grant applications will be processed in order of receipt.
- Micro-grant awards will be based on demonstrated need and fulfillment of eligibility assessment.
- Micro-grant awards will be limited to up to $1,000.00 USD per church and up to $750.00 USD per Senior Pastor.
- Micro-grant awards will be limited to one (1) church or pastor (a pastor cannot apply for pastoral support and church support).
- Micro-grant awards will be limited to two (2) churches and two (2) pastors within each Diocese.
- Micro-grant awards will cease upon the expenditure of all funds received and allocated for this aid.
Grant application process:
- Submit completed applications to the General Secretary by way of the form below.
- The General Secretary will review all applications and forward eligible applications to the PAWC Application Team.
- The PAWC Application Team will review all applications and forward eligible applicants to the Presiding Bishop.
- The Presiding Bishop will approve the applicants to receive a grant and forward approved applicants to the General Treasurer for grant disbursement.
Grant recipients are welcome to submit a 1-minute video testifying about how they utilized campaign funds to bless others during this pandemic season. Videos should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to be spotlighted. Videos must be widescreen, well lit, and with clean sound.